As the food travels down your digestive system it reaches the last part of the small intestine where it is absorbed into the bloodstream. This is a process in which the body actively reaches out and grabs all the little bits and pieces that it needs from the ‘soup’ that is now in the lower… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Health and Food
- Stubborn persistent cough
- NSP Healthy Starter Pack
- Good and bad sugars
- Reduce your level of anxiety
- A very effective way to increase your vitality
- Is there a lack of antioxidants in our food?
- More about enzymes
- How digestion works in the human body
- Enzyme products that work
- The emotional connection to obesity
- Food sensitivities
- Why do people get fat?
- Antioxidants and food supplements