When you eat food, your body has to break it down and digest it. This is a very complex process that takes an awful lot of energy and enzymes (which all have to be made specially in your body). Of course, when you eat food, you also consume a vast number of potentially harmful bugs…. Read more »
Monthly Archives:: August 2013
- Stubborn persistent cough
- NSP Healthy Starter Pack
- Good and bad sugars
- Reduce your level of anxiety
- A very effective way to increase your vitality
- Is there a lack of antioxidants in our food?
- More about enzymes
- How digestion works in the human body
- Enzyme products that work
- The emotional connection to obesity
- Food sensitivities
- Why do people get fat?
- Antioxidants and food supplements